The Cerebral Palsy Consortium (CPC) is an infrastructure aiming to facilitate social participation of children 0- to-18-years old. living with cerebral palsy.
The Cerebral Palsy Consortium (CPC) is made up of:
- health, school and community-based practitioners.
- researchers and students from Québec universities and research institutes.
- individuals and associations sensitive to issues related to cerebral palsy (parents, children, adolescents, etc.).
- administrators and decision makers.
The CPC aims to facilitate:
- the dissemination of knowledge.
- the elaboration of research projects between partners who work in professional, academic, and community contexts.